We appreciate your commitment
to helping your community
break the cycle of addiction.
Take the next step:
How Working with SpecialCare
Can Benefit Your Hospital
Shifting your hospital’s approach to addiction services from survival to success
The disease of addiction has become a national epidemic, affecting communities throughout the United States.
Hospitals of every size are striving to meet the growing need for addiction and behavioral health services. Meeting the increased demand for services is a delicate balancing act.
SpecialCare has specialized inpatient medical stabilization and withdrawal management services that are designed to help your hospital meet the growing demand. Our hospital clients include large multi-hospital systems, rural health facilities, and critical access hospitals.
If you have questions about Medical Detox Services or would like to learn more about SpecialCare, get in touch:
SpecialCare’s partnership proposal will include:
- A detailed overview of SpecialCare’s New Vision Withdrawal Management service, operations and clinical service delivery
- A complete feasibility study to determine community need for services and census projections
- Detailed pro forma financial model that details revenue, expenses and contribution margin based on your hospital’s financial data
- Discussion of any issues that may impact the success of the service
How New Vision can help you:
Decreased pressure on valuable ER resources
Effective case management & reduced length of stay
Meet community needs for treatment services
Assists in establishing more efficient handling of these cases
Fast Facts about SpecialCare
- Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri
- Established in 1992
We’re celebrating our 30th anniversary!
- Part of the BayMark Health Services
family of addiction treatment companies
BayMark is the largest provider of opioid treatment in North America
Learn More About UsClick on the links below to learn about
New Vision and our company: