Clinical Services Liaison
SpecialCare is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse
in an administrative clinical role
Making a difference, one patient at a time
The Clinical Services Liaison is responsible for the monitoring of clinical services delivery, claims-denials management, and staff development and training for the New Vision service, an inpatient hospital-based withdrawal management service.
This person will work in tandem with the Vice President of Clinical Services in building relationships with client hospital administration. The position is responsible for managing the clinical efficacy of all services and staff in the assigned region(s).
Duties include, in brief:
- Assisting with nursing & physician orientations at client hospitals, for both new and existing New Vision service locations
- Monitoring the intake and referral processes of New Vision service locations
- Investigating and assisting in correcting any nursing, physician or case management issues
- Coordinating with the SpecialCare Medical Director and VP of Clinical Services on the regular review & update of our treatment protocols, according to evidence-based practice such as the ASAM Criteria
Prior knowledge of hospital revenue cycles and insurance payor reimbursement models will assist in appealing denials, completing clinical audits, and assisting the compliance team with intermittent audits of services.
The Clinical Services Liaison will provide oversight and guidance in the daily development of SpecialCare services and staff, including the Intake Coordinator and Service Coordinator roles.
Additional info about the role’s duties & responsibilities can be found on the job posting on the BayMark Jobvite job board (link opens in a new tab).
- Registered Nurse with active, unrestricted license in the state of Missouri (or other)
- Behavioral health/chemical dependency experience preferred; relevant certification a plus (MAADC, CADC, CCDP, CRADC, etc)
- Case Management experience required; relevant certification a plus (CCM, ACM, ANCC)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices
- Ability to handle and maintain composure in stressful situations
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers
- Exhibits good judgment and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a service-oriented mindset
- Accuracy and attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrates discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Understanding of and compliance toward hospital procedures and policies
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check
Employee BenefitsEligible employees at SpecialCare are provided a range of benefits. Benefits available to eligible employees include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
About SpecialCare Hospital Management
SpecialCare Hospital Management is a healthcare company that focuses on helping people to take the first step on the road to recovery. Founded in 1992, SpecialCare is based in the St. Louis metro area and has been a BayMark Health Services company since 2018.
We recognize that addiction is a treatable disease, and that the first step toward freedom from substance use disorder is obtaining the medical help needed to break the cycle.
BayMark Health Services is dedicated to providing individualized medication-assisted treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support, and medical services. We believe in providing comprehensive treatment at different levels of care so that our medical providers and treatment staff are able to best meet the needs of the patients we serve. BayMark is the leading provider of evidence-based opioid use disorder treatment services in North America:
- Nearly 400 treatment locations in the US & Canada, across 36 states & 3 provinces
- Over 70,000 patients treated daily
We are a growing company with exciting career opportunities throughout the United States. If you are seeking a fulfilling career helping people to take the first step on the road to recovery, we invite you to apply with SpecialCare Hospital Management.
Learn More About UsClick on the links below to learn about New Vision and our company:
SpecialCare is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Interested in working for a healthcare company that’s growing? SpecialCare Hospital Management and New Vision Withdrawal Management have current open job positions across the country. We’re looking for skilled health care professionals in Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Wyoming, and more. Apply today!
Help your community address the addiction crisis.
Call us today at 800-383-6085 or request a proposal.