Administrator with the New Vision Service
Current Openings: For a list of open Intake Coordinator positions across the country, please go to our Current Openings page.
New Vision is an inpatient medical stabilization service for adults with drug, alcohol, and related health issues. The service accepts appropriate adults, who are currently using or are experiencing acute withdrawal symptoms from certain drugs.
Position PurposeSpecialCare Hospital Management is looking for a responsible, highly motivated and collaborative individual to fulfill the role of Service Coordinator managing internal processes at the New Vision office. The service coordinator is also responsible for weekly outreach in the community to enhance the visibility of the New Vision Service and client hospital. An ideal candidate works cooperatively with hospital administration, physician and nursing staff, Regional Operations Manager, and Clinical Director to coordinate a continuum of care for the addicted patient.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a minimum of 12 Outside Marketing Contacts each week with various treatment agencies, physician offices, hospitals, etc.
- Arrive at the hospital each day at 8 am to begin outreach into the hospital; possible outreach may be required before starting at the hospital, based on approval from the Regional Manager.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the New Vision office and complete assigned reporting.
- Effectively communicate with Hospital Administration, Physicians, Nurses, and Community Partners.
- Act as a liaison between the New Vision Service and the Community as well as between the Client Hospital and the Corporate Office.
- Assist the Intake Coordinator with inquiries, assessments, discharge planning, follow up calls, and day to day operations of the office.
- Maintain HIPAA
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Psychology, Counseling, Substance Abuse, Criminal Justice, or related field is preferred along with a minimum of at least three (3) years of social service and/or clinical service work.
- Marketing or Public Relations experience.
- Valid Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration, and Verifiable Automobile Insurance.</.li>
- Must be comfortable working independently yet collaboratively as an integral member of a cohesive team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership, management skills, strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite as well as an understanding of email and attachments.
- Understanding of documentation pertaining to healthcare, while maintaining HIPAA guidelines and policies.
- Ability to problems solve through data analysis, integrate new ideas or processes, and maintain confidentiality.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Help your community address the addiction crisis.
Call us today at 800-383-6085 or request a proposal.