Marketing & Business Development Manager
SpecialCare is currently recruiting for a community outreach specialist who is skilled in strategic planning and employee training & development
Making a difference, one patient at a time
The Marketing & Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and implementing community-based marketing strategies at SpecialCare’s New Vision site locations, at the direction of the Vice President of Operations. This person will work closely with the SpecialCare Operations & Marketing teams.
Duties include, in brief:
- Developing strategies that focus on outreach, census development, diversifying payer mix and conversion rate at New Vision locations
- Conduct in-person and remote site auditing duties as directed; provide guidance and correction to New Vision staff if needed
- Collaborate with SpecialCare Marketing on developing & implementing new collateral materials, etc
- Extensive domestic travel to New Vision locations, as directed
Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Psychology, Counseling, Substance Abuse, Criminal Justice, or related field is required.
- Advanced understanding of chemical dependency. Relevant healthcare/social services experience a plus.
- Minimum of at least three (3) years of Direct Marketing/Sales or healthcare referral development experience.
- Demonstrated success in creating and launching market development strategies for a healthcare service
- Ability to travel 75% of the time.
- Understanding of Stark Law and Anti-Kickback guidelines.
- Understanding of documentation as it pertains to the healthcare industry.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
- Valid Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration, and Automobile Insurance.
Employee BenefitsEligible employees at SpecialCare are provided a range of benefits. Benefits available to eligible employees include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
About SpecialCare Hospital Management
SpecialCare Hospital Management is a healthcare company that focuses on helping people to take the first step on the road to recovery. Founded in 1992, SpecialCare is based in the St. Louis metro area and has been a BayMark Health Services company since 2018.
We recognize that addiction is a treatable disease, and that the first step toward freedom from substance use disorder is obtaining the medical help needed to break the cycle.
BayMark Health Services is dedicated to providing individualized medication-assisted treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support, and medical services. We believe in providing comprehensive treatment at different levels of care so that our medical providers and treatment staff are able to best meet the needs of the patients we serve. BayMark is the leading provider of evidence-based opioid use disorder treatment services in North America:
- Nearly 400 treatment locations in the US & Canada, across 36 states & 3 provinces
- Over 70,000 patients treated daily
We are a growing company with exciting career opportunities throughout the United States. If you are seeking a fulfilling career helping people to take the first step on the road to recovery, we invite you to apply with SpecialCare Hospital Management.
SpecialCare is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Interested in working for a healthcare company that’s growing? SpecialCare Hospital Management and New Vision Withdrawal Management have current open job positions across the country. We’re looking for skilled health care professionals in Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Wyoming, and more. Apply today!
Help your community address the addiction crisis.
Call us today at 800-383-6085 or request a proposal.